Some days I fell like I live with three monkeys, Two dogs & a turtle.
Today has been a petty laid back day.The NORMAL Sunday house chores,movies,a nice nap for some of us & even a nice lunch.
After lunch I though I would take a walk out to the front yard to see ...
A place I once new as Normal has gone BANANAS !!!
12 comments:
Hi
This is a great, great post. Glad you finally got a blog going. You will have fun with it - maybe not as much as playing with monkeys but fun none the less.
Those pictures are great!
It will be interesting to see what Normal is.
Your blog title is great and I hope it is always true.
Ralph
Ralph sent me over here. Glad I came. I'll be back. I hope you learn to enjoy blogging. Ralph does. I do, too. I enjoy it so much that I have 3 blogs. Whew!
Looks like a supply of bananas are in order. It's one way to get along with the neighbor kids.
Welcome aboard. I will eventually get you linked.
Not sure who you are but since Ralph recommended you, I'll take his advice (probably wise in this case, but maybe not in all cases!!) :)
Welcome to blogland!! Cute monkey!
I'll be back!
I'm back again! What do you do with the monkey's, other than letting them climb on your head?? Are they just pets or are you training them or......??? Just wondered!
I like the name of that town; Normal. Very nice!!
Hi, sent here by Ralph. I just drove through Normal the other day. Welcome aboard!
Welcome to blogland.
You've already got the most fun, attractive and brilliant folks reading.
Nora is a very smart lady.
welcome to blogland! :)
adorable photo (of both of you)
Here, via Ralph's link and rec.
(Come see my post about eliphants...)
Like Nora said, you've got the brightest readers. That was except for one, me.
Welcome! It is nice that your friend, Ralph, recommends you so highly. It feels good to have readers.
And Ralph has a lot of readers!
My blog is JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO PLACE for right now. Come visit me.
In October I will be back to JIM'S LITTLE BLOG.
http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
I will call you LWLO&LM, that is short for Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much.
That's how you sign your name, IN DEFAULT. If you edit your profile to allow your name in posts, Blogger will sign your name instead. Mine is real, a lot are catchy ones made especially for their blog. It can be anything.
I just hope I can remember all those letters!
Goodbye, LWLO&LM, I'm will be ready with others to hear more about your 'normal' life.
You might be a role model for us, Rachel is the only blogger I know who is normal, at least of this bunch who left welcoming comments.
..
I resemble that last remark Jim.
I know Rachel. She's not normal either.
I am here via Ralph.
Welcome!
Post a Comment