We did have one quite strange conversation.He stated that he read an article in some paper that 95% of all dog owner look like their dogs.
I replayed to him ,So you think your cute adorable little sister looks like a dog ? He says no not just any dog but your dog ...
So I have to ask is it true that after a while owners start looking like their dogs ?
Exhibit A
A photo of me ...
Exhibit B
A photo of my Dog Tubby ...

Maybe I should have had this conversation with my brother before I introduced him to my dog Tubby .
Being that he is still my big brother I keep it quite but his gray ,10 year old, 30lbs over weight yellow lab is looking quite familiar...
5 comments:
Well, I'd have to say you fall into that 5% that DO NOT look like their dogs.
This is a great post. Keep it up.
Ralph
I've noticed both your post have animals. Is that because of who live with?
Ralph I MEAN Anonymous
That should have read "beacause of who you live with"
Ralph - I MEAN Anonymous
The dog doesn't look like you, but it does look similar to the other adult in your house.
I need to go look for a large, over weight, lazy dog. A Red one. I'll name him...
Post a Comment