
We will have lots of fun, adventure, and activities with our den and pack. But there's more to it than that.Today being a Tiger Cub Scout means we (not just our first grader, the whole family) are members of a worldwide youth movement that stands for certain values and beliefs.
Cub Scouting is more than something to do. It seems to be all about the boy’s they are today and the person they will become.
Last night we had our first pack meeting.The boys had to dress in their class A uniforms. They all looked like such little gentlemen standing there saluting the flag. Truth be told I love a guy in uniform.
Let me tell you this first grader is the most handsome I have seen yet!
Boy I'm in trouble!
I'm sure you will hear more from this handsome first grader. He will tell you all about all the fun he has had and his upcoming adventures.
He will even ask you to support his pack with large pop corn purchase.
Stay tuned for more Tiger Cub Tails.
5 comments:
He is handsome. You might have your hands full in a couple years.
Cute little guy!!! The scouts will be good for him.
Okay, okay, I'll buy some popcorn. I always cave in on these heavy handed sale techniques. Have him give me a call.
Lot of adventures ahead and yeah, he is a cute little guy.
Ralph
He is adorable!
You love a man in uniform? Maybe Nate, watch out for the milk man.
Post a Comment