Tubing on the lake was one fun highlight of many. Nathan & I were telling my brother how hard is was to throw us off the tube last time we had went. My brother just looked at us both and laughed, go for it he said.
Nathan went first, he tried to get on the tube and that was a challenge in it self.
Try One: Got on fell off.
Try Two: Got on fell off again.
Try Three: He swam to another boat to try and jump on,he thought that plugging his nose would help him get on this time.
Heck maybe it does work, he made it!!!!
The three people that were in the boat that Nathan had jumped off of were all laughing hysterically. Now what I said to my self… Oh my goodness I shouted out load he lost his shorts!!!
He caught them just in time to keep it PG13!
After all that he was on,he was ready we had received a thumbs up.My brother said I’ll be nice for a swipe around the lake but he will work for it .
What a beating it was ...
Jumping in the air,Back and forth,Up and down & Side to side.
He’s gone … After one swipe around the lake, it was a matter of just a few seconds…
Before we picked Nathan back up, my brother asked me if we should just tell him he had been on the tube the longest? We both laughed aloud.
Nathan got back in the boat and exhaled … He said, I did not last very long did I? We all laughed!
I was next …
The batteries went dead in the camera I was on for so long!
4 comments:
haha. Looks like fun
Sounds like Nate has a little of his dads genes - with that shorts thing and all.
Great post.
Ralph
Nathan has learned that lifes biggest pleasures come with your pants down.
Looks like a fun time. I want to ride the tube someday before I get too old.
Post a Comment