I myself have always had a bad obsession with keeping my vehicle clean in side and out.(It could be worse!)
I had a conversation over the holidays ,how neat it would be to have a power washer at the house. I have to admit that the 27 year old that I live with thinks I have completely lost my mind.
With that being said the weekend before last the same 27 year old says to me that he will be needing to wash his demo.This is the vehicle that he travels in across the Midwest.This vehicle is a white F450 with a service body and a crane on it,not to mention he had just came back from Ohio,now looking like a charcoal colored F450.
He stated that he needed to take some photo's for his boss.
So he asked me if I would like to wash it being I liked to clean vehicles? I responded to him clarifying I like to keep my vehicle clean. He looked at me and said so what do you need a power washer for if you are only going to use it on the jeep? I just looked at him wondering what was next...
He then said OK Bubba (our 7 year old )and I are going to wash the demo and take a few photos. It can be a family event ,would you like to go ? I looked at him and laughed,then responded with no thanks, but you boys have a great time. He stated to me,you will be missing out. I responded with yes dear but you have fun and stay dry(while still snickering to myself).
As they pulled out of the driveway I could not help but to remember the last time I had a family event in front yard washing the vehicles.
Ummm let's just say their was no need to take a shower that night.
Latter that afternoon (3 hours latter)the two of them had returned.
I said to them both ,the demo looks nice and clean,did you get the photos you needed? Yep ,the 27 year old said in a funny tone. I asked what was wrong?
He said come on over and fell this ... I looked at him and said fell what ? He placed my hand in his coat pocket and it was dripping wet...!
What the heck happened realizing that then the whole right side of his body was dripping wet and he looked at me and said have you ever experienced a pocket power washer? I could not resits it,I busted into laughter...
He proceed to tell me that he had Bubba(our 7 year old )use the power washer in the truck-wash to rinse the demo,Bubba went to go around me(the 39 lbs 7 years old holding a high pressure power washer ) and it got stuck in my pocket with the water on full blast! While fighting the laughter back ,I asked him what did you think was going to happen? He just looked at me and said we will not be purchasing a pocket power washer for the house anytime soon and walked away.

Maybe next time I will go .
Just to take pictures of who received the bath !
2 comments:
haha. somehow I am not so suprised.
I'm glad I'm not paying the fuel bill on that one.
Funny story.
Post a Comment