Friday, February 1, 2008

The Big Dig

Snows have canceled classes at the schools and colleges,even has closed State Farm Insurance.(I guess we can't report any accidents today !)

I had shoveled a few time threw out the night to keep up on it.

Then I seen my neighbor this morning ...
Guess he did not need to loose any sleep knowing he had the beast
tucked away warm in his garage.

ERRRR what a #%@ !



Time to go back to bed. We can pull out the shovel in a couple of hours !!!

WE HAVE A SNOW DAY !!!!!!

5 comments:

nora leona said...

We didn't get the snow here that they predicted (Indianapolis). That didn't stop me from waking up every 45 minutes or so to look out the window.
At least I'm tired from lack of sleep, not shoveling.
Enjoy your day off!

Rachel said...

All that snow!! I think you got enough for me and you both! We haven't had a snow like that for many many years! It is pretty though.

Anonymous said...

How come I work for the 1 school system in the state that didn't cancel school today?

Cliff said...

That contraption your neighbor is using is just barely a snowblower.
I'm glad no one got killed on the sled. Man that looks expensive to fix.

Ralph said...

In our part of the country we call that much snow - a light dusting.
Ralph