The tooth fairy was still able to make it to my house that night.
I remember jumping out of the bed that next morning with a bit of concern,would that tooth fairy came for a tooth that fell out with a bit of help ?
To my surprise I found two shiny quarter's.
Our seven year old's third tooth was loose.Boy this tooth was loose for three weeks.It was driving everyone crazy.We had everyone down to the local bug inspector offering alliterative ways on how to get that pesky tooth out!
Remember the string on the door nob,the pliers,an apple,this one was new to me but he was told we will go to Chuckey Cheese(a pizza place for kids) if I can pull it(that was my 27 year old),even money was offered.
Our seven year old lost his third tooth on the night of Febuary 27th.

That night he carefully placed his tooth in his special tooth box. As I tucked him in for bed that night,he looks up to me. Mom do you think I could have had someone pull my tooth out for more money then the tooth fairy might give me ?
How the heck do I get smarted out by a seven year old so much ?
When he came and told me the next morning he received $3.50 for that tooth, before I could say a thing the next thing out of his mouth was Mom I will let you pull this tooth for $5.00...
Times have changed.
Word of advice,just let the tooth come out when it is ready.
P.S
Mr.Tooth fairy you might stop by the ATM before you make your next stop to our home.
2 comments:
Back in my day - I got a nickel.
Yep - that was back when dirt was being invented.
Ralph
I think you may be raising a future business owner.
It's nice to see the free market system theory is being taught at such a young age.
Our tooth fairy sometimes forgot to come for several nights in a row. The youngest son was told by his older brother not to worry. The more nights the fairy forgets, the more money he brings when he remembers. (winking at Dad of course)
Post a Comment