However being city folk I was asked(by my 27 year old)what are the necessities you need to bring to the farm?I said pj's ,coats ,t-shirts ,jeans ,sweatshirts ,under garments ,shoes all the day to stuff plus and extra just encase.
I decided to pack for myself ,our fourteen and seven year old and the dogs.
I left my 27year old to fend for himself.
When out exploring on the farm my 27 year old says to me ,I guess we should have brought two pairs of shoes so we don't have to scrape all this mud off.
Well he was working so hard to get that mud off of our seven year old boots I just did not see the need to tell him that we have a extra pair of sneaker inside ...
When you step in it some of us can get a laugh !
City folk on the farm I tell ya !
3 comments:
If Bubba was a horse - I would think he was getting new shoes.
No Ralph, N would be getting kicked.
Bet it is the last time N packs for himself.
Post a Comment