Sunday, May 11, 2008

To our Mothers as we look back.

As we look back on our life's
We find ourselfs wondering.....

Did we remember to thank you
for all that you have done for us?

For all of the times you were by our side
to help us celebrate our successes
and accept our defeats?

Or for teaching us the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?

We wonder if we've ever thanked you for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?

If we have forgotten to express our gratitude
For any of these things,
We are thanking you now....
and we are hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.


Happy Mothers Day !

2 comments:

Ralph said...

Nice, very nice.
Ralph

bobbie said...

I'm rather late in commenting on this, but I found your post today, and I think it's beautiful. As a mother, I can assure you - we know. And we are very proud of the children we have watched grow up.
Thank you, and I'm sure your mother knows or would have known how you feel and would thank you too.