Friday, October 3, 2008

Take two & three of the big dunk.

You might remember on June 29th my good pal Ralph did a post about the Big Dunk.
(If you don't remember, you might check it out at homespunheadlines.blogspot.com under his archives in June 2009).

This was a great post, so good that I had to continue it on my blog.

I am honored to share with each and every one of you, that our daughter Shannel was baptized this pass Sunday.





Tears of joy filled the auditorium, I can't describe how peaceful I felt to witness this step in our daughters life.It was a day that will be remembered for a life time.We are so very honored that we have had the pleasure to walk this journey with her.


I am also honored to share with each and every one of you, that our son was dunked this pass Monday as well......





OK, maybe he is just practising for his big day!
He did start swimming lessons this pass week and he seems to be getting the dunk part down quite well.

4 comments:

Ralph said...

You should be really proud of Shannel for taking that step. There should have been a lot of misty eyes.
As for the eight year old - tell him to watch out. I can get quite competitive.
Ralph

Rachel said...

Hoorah for Shannel. What a wonderful occasion for all of you!!

Looks like the 8 year old better watch out for Ralph....or vice versa!!

I wish I could have met your kids at Blogstock.

Cliff said...

Congratulations to Shannel, I'm glad she decided to start the walk.
As for Ralph, I want to be there for this 100 meter free style event that is obviously going to take place one day between he and Bubba.~

nora leona said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations to Shannel.