Monday, December 8, 2008

Party Tradition

Today is a very special day for two very important women in my life.

My mother Michele and her mother (my grandmother) Donna share birthday's today. I still find this to be amazing, what better gift to recive on your birthday then life.

So come on all bloger's and join me in a cyber party tradition and have a slice of cake and let's sing them a little a tune.


Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Mom and Grandma
Happy Birthday To You !






You're a wonderful mother/grandmother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.


You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.


You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.


I love you both more than I can express;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers or grandmothers,
You'd be the one's I'd select.

Happy Birthday !

1 comment:

Ralph said...

You know - you may have this poetry thing down.
Hope they both have a great birthday.
Ralph (a.k.a Mr. Sunshine)