Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SNOW DAY

Some parts of Central Illinois woke up to 5 inches of new snow we had about 10" and it is still snowing hard, though the weather service warned that the big problem will be wind gusts up to 35 mph arriving later this morning.

None of that seemed to matter when @ 5:00 am the news guy
stated that all the all the local
schools will be closed today.

YES, WE HAVE A SNOW DAY !!!




Kick back and enjoy a cup of coco and read a book or enjoy a old movie.

Have a blessed day !

4 comments:

Ralph said...

I hate the sh --- stuff. Only thing that makes me smile when it snows is I know people who make their living from it.
Ralph

Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much said...

Ralph,
That makes us smile as well.

Anonymous said...

It was -11 here with wind chills of -30. I heard that every school in the midwest was closed except CPS!
Dang

Cliff said...

A snow day. Well good for Nate. Nat. Your husband.