Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye to 09

Relishing in the peace and quiet in front of the fire, smelling cinnamon rolls in the oven and fresh brewed coffee... so grateful for my life, God, my fabulous husband-my soulmate-best friend, my 2 beautiful children, my parents, Ralph, Char, My brother, Tiffany & Jason all my family and friends. Thank you for the journey of 2009. GOOD TIMES ! GOOD TIMES !

I look forward to sharing a blessed 2010 with each of you !

Have a very HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEARS !

4 comments:

WOR said...

Did you ever dream you would be writing something like this? I had no idea how blessed I would be in 2009. You have certainly done your part in creating those GOOD TIMES! Looking forward to more GOOD TIMES in 2010!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Cliff said...

Well, I didn't see my name when you listed the family so I'll just assume it was and oversight. :)
Yes you helped make our '09 a memorable one indeed. We're glad you guys are in our lives. Happy New Year.

Cliff said...

BTW, I loved the Christmas Eve and Max posts. Good stuff. Stay warm and make sure your Hubby covers Iowa. We've got a lot of snow this direction. More just starting now. 5-8" with high wind. All of the snow will need to be moved or blown again.