I was reading an article the other day on a of Reality TV star that spent $30,000 on way to much plastic surgery(my option of course).
It got me thinking in so many different directions. We will go with just one of them thoughts today...
I don't like evening about my appearance but I can change that very easy.... All I have to do is jump on the tread mill a few more times and that will take care of them issues in know time...So in lieu of going out and changing my appearance, I decided that I would go ahead and take advantage of a FREE face lift.
ON MY BLOG THAT IS ....
What do you think ?
Be HONEST I can handle it.
I am still working on it, I will fine tune as I learn more.
Have a great rest of your weekend.
Happy Pancake Tuesday!
6 years ago