Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thank you for believing

I know this may seem a bit odd, Well heck for the people that know me, I am odd all in it self!

I would like to dedicate this post to all the teachers out there that truly make a difference.

You know who you are!

Teachers

Getting us ready for our future,
we get mad, cry, yell, laugh, and have some of the happiest moments we could ever experience with our teachers.

If anybody deserves to be recognized, it is our teachers.
But no trophy or award could ever express our gratitude.

The best gift that we could ever give our teachers is to succeed in life.

That's why they are here today and have dedicated their lives to teaching our children who are special, smart, gifted, tall, thin and husky.

That is exactly what a child is to a teacher, and that's why our children will touch the sky, and when, God willing, they will sometimes go beyond the moon.

Thank you for believing !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the parents that support the teacher. It is very much appreciated and doesn't always happen!

Ralph said...

Good post. Guess I was wrong about that math problems being to hard for you.
Ralph

Rachel said...

Good teachers are great. I recall some when I went to school that weren't so great too! I wish I hadn't been so shy back then, but I was painfully shy!!

I read about your going up in the arch. I don't think I could do that with it being so high. I have been by it though and watched on the History Channel about how they built it. Very interesting! I'm glad you had such a fun time. Too bad Nathan cut wind in the bubble. Geesh! How rude!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see Haloween pictures