Since we moved here we have seen something’s, done something’s that are just not Normal.
Odd enough most of them are in our home.
Let me just ask you all how normal this is.
What do you do when “everyone “is grounded for the weekend?
How is this Normal? Heck how is that possible? (I have no clue but it did) Well in our house anything is possible.
When we all deciced we were grounded (No details will be given at this time on why we all have been placed on punishment..lol)I can tell ya I was looking forward to curling up with a book and a nice warm cup of hot coco and my soft blanket. One day with out any worries.We had no TV, Phone, IPod, radio ,game boy, football, baseball, basketball just to name a few. Nothing to monitor, Nothing to get us into trouble or to get us hurt.
We were to stay inside and think of why we were all grounded.
What would we do with out all of things we so call necessities these days.
From a Mom’s stand point I was thinking this would be some great down time!
WHAT WAS I THINKING…?
I will let this first photo explain:
This is what happens when a 27year old and a 7 year old get grounded at the same time!
Then you add in a 14 year old confined to her roomthis is what you get.
Seems to me she has either has gone mad or she just loves taking new and improved self portraits.
Well after looking at what these weirdo do when they are grounded, Maybe reading a book with a nice warm cup of hot coco and my soft blanket is to much to ask or just to Normal. So I thought I would just get a jump strat on the stuff around the house.

Yep you got it laundry.
Ahhh who am I kidding, I have to join the rest of the community to change the definition of Normal.
So if you can’t beet them join them!
4 comments:
Ralph should have never taught you NORMAL people to take self portraits!
WOR
Man. If I were you I would never ground the entire family at once. Ground the 7 year old and make the older one stay outside. The 14 year should be sent to the mall. But never confine them all again.
By the way, I don't know what WOR was talking about about - you can't ever have enough self portraits.
Ralph
I'll not stay long for fear I too might appear normal.
Looks like a normal gang to me!! Hehe!!
Post a Comment