Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tis the night before Christmas and all I had was a 27years old, a 14 year old and a 7 year old all running around the house getting ready for Santa’s arrival.

They left a few cookies and some milk along with a few last minutes notes.

The 27 year-old's note was an invite to Santa to take a load off and enjoy a beer.
The 14 year-old's note was short and sweet.
The 7 year-old's note well his was a bit different this year …





All I can say is AHHHHHH! After I seen that I just told them all to go to bed or he will never come!

Thank goodness Santa made it! Why I have no idea ! I guess I must have been good enough for them all for Santa to make it to this house .

Santa left a note stating that he was at our home about 2:23 AM.
He thanked Shannel for her kind gestures and he politely turned down the offer to the 27 year old for a beer. He also told the 7 year old that there is no drinking and flying!
With a PS for me: I always say if you believe, anything is possible.

Boy or boy he was right, all I wanted for Christmas was new motherboard and I GOT IT!
I look forward to caching up with all my new frineds after the New Year I have quite a few great stories!

From our family to yours have very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




Remember, Believe, Live, Laugh often and Love much this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Chirstmas. Why does Bubba have a Cubs hat on? We already told him that he is a White Sox fan.

Cliff said...

Merry Christmas. Congrats on the new motherboard. When I was young we tried to keep my mother from ever using her board.

Ralph said...

whoa - hold on here- back up the stagecoach!
I was fine with everything until I read, "I must have been good enough for them all"
As one of Santa's helpers I know for a fact you are stretching that one - a long, long ways.
Ralph