It's a day to Celebrate !
It is Jason's Birthday !
Take a slice of boston cream cyber cake and join us in singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Jaaaaaason.
Happy Birthday to you!
And many more !!!!!!!
All our love !
P.S
Jason don't forget to put your Cool Kid pin on.
5 comments:
Thank you so much for the cake. It is quite yummy. I'm glad I got here first before the others came along to eat it all up!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jason! Have a Starbucks on me! MIL
Happy belated b-day to Jason!!
I had some cake, but mine was a bit stale. I should have gotten here sooner.
I just wanted to stop in and say HOWDY!
I saw that you will be coming to Blogstock '08, and I want to get to know the other bloggers who will be there.
Hey, wait! I'm not late at all!!!!
Uh, sorry about saying the cake was stale.
I'll just dunk my next piece in milk.
I hope Jason has a great day!!!!
Is that a Boston Cream CAKE?
Ralph
Post a Comment