Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Top Notch Party

Yep, it is time for another song to be sang and another slice of cake.
It is a birthday party for a top notch father.

MY DAD !


Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Dad
Happy Birthday To You






Not many can have a father
Who’s half as great as you.
Others might try, but they fall shy
You’re a top-notch father, it’s true.


So that’s why on your birthday,
I want to make sure you know,
I admire your sincerely and love you dearly,
And those feelings continue to grow.

Happy Birthday Dad !

2 comments:

Ralph said...

You are turning into quite the party animal.
Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Ralph

Cliff said...

I've heard about the grill scam so I have reservations about wishing someone Happy Birthday based on your recomendation. But I'll stick my neck out and say "Happy Birthday to a great Dad."