I heard from a few in our family and some friends about this movie (Fireproof), and just recently I watched it with my soon to husband. I am sure we all have had ups and downs through the years. But thanks be to God who is in control of everything in our life's. As we watched this movie, it was incredibly encouraging for both of us, and we realize how much more we need to do to keep our life's and our soon to be marriage fireproof.
What an impacting message. I recommend for each and everyone to watch.
A mini journey that is unbelievable.
Have a blessed week !
Happy Pancake Tuesday!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah, I still need to see that.
Ralph
We talked about it at church last Sunday but I haven't seen it yet.
The churches' copy is lost. A couple from our church had it and one of them lost it in the divorce....
just kiddig.
Post a Comment